Friday, July 6, 2012

New book I received for free from bethany house Touching the sky

This week I read a book from Bethany house publishers for free. I am going to tell yall my take on it.
I found this book very inspiring,very detailed in scripture and kept my attention throughout the whole book. I enjoy every minute of it.
It was about this young spinister girl in the 1800s texas who watched her young sister marry a bad man, and the young spinister girl fell in love with a devout christian captain in army.
He saves her and her sisters, and they marry at the end of the book..
I loved every minute of the book..
TOUCHING THE SKY BY TRACIE PETERSON...
http://www.amazon.com/Touching-Sky-Land-Lone-Star/dp/0764206168/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1341619080&sr=8-4&keywords=tracie+peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment