Saturday, May 19, 2012

questions about myself

What is your favorite quote?

" Frankly dear I dont give a damn" Gone with the wind

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

sunrises :)

What is your favorite dessert?

Ice cream

Do you have a favorite subject in school?

Reading and history

Did you have snow on Christmas day?

No snow here in the southeast

Do you have a favorite Jane Austen book/movie adaption?

Pride and Prejudice!   and Sense and Sensibility

Do you prefer patterned socks, solid colored socks, or bare feet?

Bare feet!!!!

Do you make your bed every morning?

Yes I do :)

What color is your bedroom wall?

white with lots of pictures.

What are your top five favorite colors?

Pink,brown,red,black,blue

Do you prefer sandals, sneakers, boots, or high heels?

Sandals.



What is your favorite color?

Pink!

What hobbies do you have?

Sewing,blogging,reading,outdoors, and movies..

Pants or skirt?

Skirt and Pants :) I can't pick

Hot weather or cold weather?

Hot.

What inspires you (the answer should be over three things)?

My faith,My family, and my Husband

Okay, and I'm just going to post 11 things about myself:



  1. I dont like chocolate too much
  2. My husband is the love of my life but also my best friend. 
  3. I've been watching cartoons for the past week now. haha
  4. I want a bunch of kids and a big house.
  5. I am a very blessed woman.
  6. I have 4 nieces who I spoil rotten to death.
  7. I love keeping my home and taking care of my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment