Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Homemaking survey



Aprons – Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like?
No. But I want to start wearing one while I clean and cook....

Baking – Favorite thing to bake
Muffins! BLUEBERRY

Clothesline – Y/N?
No, but would love to have one when I finally own a home of my own.

Donuts – Have you ever made them Y/N?
No..

Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day
wipe down the tables and put clothes away

Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
No

Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
The internet and other blogs.

Ironing – Love it or hate it? Or hate it but love the results?
I love to iron. very relaxing

Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
in my closet :)

Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking?
nuturing my husband and making a beautiful home

Mop – Y/N?
Yes, I mop. couple times a week


Oven – Do you use the window or open the oven to check?
Open the oven... :)

Pizza – What do you put on yours?
Pepperoni or ham and cheese

Recipe card box – Y/N? What does it look like?
I have homemade recipe book my grandmother made for me to save all my recipes.

Style of house – What style is your house?
Apartment for now. I want my own home with a yard and back porch.

Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland?
semi organized with my cleaning supplies

Vacuum – How many times per week?
Vaccum twice a week.

Wash – How many loads of laundry do you do per week?
3 plus the blankets and sheets

X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off?
my brain and a big list... I tend to forget things if I dont make a list.

Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
Make sure my husband is fed and taken care of..

No comments:

Post a Comment