Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Simple Womans Daybook

Outside my Window..
Its rather dark and quiet outside. My favorite time of the day when the world is quiet and you can truly see God at work.

I am thinking...
about what I am going to organize today, and what I am going to cook for dinner today.

I am thankful for..
My amazing husband and all the gifts God has granted me.

I am learning.
How to be more patient and not be a constant nagging wife.

From the kitchen..
The Smell of coffee brewing....

I am wearing.
jeans and a long blouse

I am creating....
This blog to inspire other women

I am going...
to clean this house top to bottom and have it organized

I am reading...
other blogs to get inspiration for my blog.

I am hoping.
That the world will get better and not be as scary

I am hearing..
the tv in the background

I am wondering.
what my husband is thinking about

Pondering these words
‎1 Corinthians 13:4 – 5 "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous, love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly, it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered" (KJV)

Around the house..
A messy house :)

One of my favorite things..
Is my new kindle :)

A Few plans this week...
to go see my best friend and see a baby horse be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment